Axium offers a 110% Best Price Guarantee
We will match any competitor’s price and then beat it by 10%!
It can be overwhelming and cumbersome choosing a good mitigation company to hire. We understand the seriousness of this and that is why we take extra care providing our clients the best quality materials and superior service, for the best price!
If you want to make sure you have a professionally installed radon mitigation system, by a certified and insured contractor who is professionally trained with years of experience, then you will value what we offer and be happy to pay a fair price for a quality radon mitigation system. We do offer some of the best radon mitigation system installations in the area, as well as superior customer service.
Radon Fan InstallationsStarting at
- We use only RadonAway fans, made in the USA with a 5-year hassle free warranty. These fans are made with UV resistant plastic, UL listed and durable, factory sealed, and caulked to prevent leakage, low power usage, quite and attractive, thermally protected.
- Our fans are secured to Schedule 40 PVC discharge pipe with white heavy duty rubber couplings with stainless steel band clamps, engineered specifically for radon fans to reduce vibration and fan noise; stainless steel clamps are used to secure the system.
Vapor Barrier SealingStarting at
- All accessible crawl spaces will be lined with 6 MIL DURA SKRIM RETARDER, which consists of two sheets of high strength polyethylene film laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene with diamond reinforced scrim in between sheets. The sheeting will be secured and sealed to walls and penetrations with either Eternabond Double Stick Adhesive or butyl sealant.
- Price depends on the accessibility of the crawlspace. We will come out for FREE to measure and assess your crawlspace. Call us today!
NRPP Certified Radon TestingAs low as
- Dangerous levels of radon can affect a person’s health. The EPA recommends a mitigation when radon levels are at or above 4.0pCi/L. Radon tests are recommended every 2 years even with a radon mitigation to ensure safe levels.