Axium performed a Radon Mitigation installation yesterday, and WOW!, he was very thorough, efficient, arrived right on time, finished on time and left the work area spotless!
I have been in business for 39 years and rate your company as the the best I have come across!!
Thank you for installing my radon mitigation system. You guys got it done so quickly. It looked good and fit right in. Looked professional.
I wish you a lot more success. Keep up the good work!
I was so impressed by Axium!
I’m confident that my future real estate transactions will be headache-free when it comes to radon mitigation because of your knowledge and experience.
Why Our Systems Are The Best
We install only Class A radon mitigation systems. All systems are installed under the guidance of a certified specialist, and we guarantee our system will achieve levels below the EPA acceptable mark of 4.0pCi/L.
- Class A Systems – Meeting or exceeding the ASTM E 2121 Standards
- RadonAway fans – 5-Year Warranty, made in the USA, UV resistant plastic and much more! Read more here.
- Fans blend in with your home
- Fans are secured to reduce vibration and noise
- All accessible crawl spaces will be lined with 6 MIL Dure Skrim Retarder, which consists of two sheets of high strength polyethylene film laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene with diamond reinforced scrim in between sheets.
- Crawl space barriers are secured and sealed
- Easy to understand monitoring system – You can check that your system is working with ease
Why Our Installs Are The Best
- FREE clear 1/4 ” polycarb sump lids installed
- FREE post-install radon test kit
- Lifetime guarantee to get the levels below the EPA recommended levels
- All technicians are pre-screened and undergo intensive background checks
- $2 million in General Liability Insurance, $1 million Errors & Omissions, Workers’ Compensation, and bonded
- We offer flexible scheduling, including nights and weekends
- Accredited Members of the BBB
Radon Mitigation SystemFull Install
- Normally $1,195
- If you want to make sure you have a professionally installed radon mitigation system, by a certified and insured contractor who is professionally trained with years of experience, then you will value what we offer and be happy to pay a fair price for a quality radon mitigation system. We do offer some of the best radon mitigation system installations in the area, as well as superior customer service.
Radon Fan InstallationsStarting at
- Normally Starting at $495
- We use only RadonAway fans, made in the USA with a 5-year hassle free warranty. These fans are made with UV resistant plastic, UL listed and durable, factory sealed, and caulked to prevent leakage, low power usage, quite and attractive, thermally protected.
- Our fans are secured to Schedule 40 PVC discharge pipe with white heavy duty rubber couplings with stainless steel band clamps, engineered specifically for radon fans to reduce vibration and fan noise; stainless steel clamps are used to secure the system.
Vapor Barrier SealingStarting At
- Normally $0.85/sq. ft
- All accessible crawl spaces will be lined with 6 MIL DURA SKRIM RETARDER, which consists of two sheets of high strength polyethylene film laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene with diamond reinforced scrim in between sheets. The sheeting will be secured and sealed to walls and penetrations with either Eternabond Double Stick Adhesive or butyl sealant.
Radon TestingNRPP Certified
- Normally $150
- Test your home to find out if you and your family are at risk for lung cancer! Don’t delay!